KHW-India’s Sponsorship program allows an individual, group or corporate to participate in the growth and development of a child and also provides opportunities to interested persons to develop a personal relationship with a child and its community through regular communications and visits.
In its sponsorship program KHW-India gives preference to non-institutional, family/community-based care. In the majority of cases the child is not separated from its family/community. Only in exceptional cases, institutional care is acceptable.
The program focuses mainly in the areas of providing quality education, health care and life skills to Children at Risk (Children in especially difficult circumstances, being orphans, semi-orphans, and victims of social ills, inequalities and unrest).
KHW-India’s Sponsorship Program lays a strong emphasis on quality education. It is our conviction that it is each Child’s birthright to have access to quality education as a stepping stone to future wellbeing, prosperity and realization of God given potential. We believe that investing in children's education, health, social and emotional & cognitive development strengthens the foundations of a more democratic, equitable, healthier, literate and productive society.
Nothing can be more rewarding then seeing a young life grow and blossom into a happy productive individual. Partner with KHW-India and help transform the lives of children:
Child Sponsorship INR 1500 per month per child
- School Fee INR 700 per month per child
- Transportation to School 300 per month per child
- Mid day meal – INR 100 per month per child
- School uniforms INR 800 per annum / child
- School Books and Stationery INR 2000 per annum / child
- Annual health checks INR 200 per child
- Biannual picnic / excursion INR 1000 per child
- Sports, Games, Entertainment & Fun activities INR 100 per annum / child
- Functions & Special Occasions INR 100 per annum / child
- Gifts & Prizes INR 400 per annum / child
- Reserve towards Medical & Training needs 200 per annum / child