Jeanthai is pursuing her BDS
(Bachelor's of Dental Studies)
This program provides for the professional training or college education of mostly, but not exclusively, sponsored children. Many of the young individuals being helped would not have had access to the trainings that they are presently undergoing. KHW also helps towards preparation for competitive examinations for access to a variety of professional courses and careers,
Today cost of quality professional training is very high. KHW-India invites corporates, professional training institutions, individuals and governments to partner in this initiative.
Some courses presently being pursued by KHW-India children are: MBBS
- B. Tech.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Dental Studies
- General & BSc. Nursing
- Hotel Management
- Teacher’s Training
Some of the institutions where KHW-India children are undergoing training are:
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
- Dehradun Institute of Technology, Dehradun.
- Ram Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Dehradun.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, College of Education, Dehradun.
- Graphic Era Institute of Technology, Dehradun.
Indication of monthly costs being presently incurred towards training:
- BDS (4.5 years) INR 12,000
- MBBS (5 years) INR 11,000
- B. Tech. ( 4 years) INR 9,000
- BSc. Nursing (4.5 years) INR 6,000
- General Nursing (3.5 years) INR 5,000
- Hotel Management (4 years) INR 9,000
- BCA (3 years) INR 7,500